- Cold Water - 1/2 cup
- Sugar - 1/2 cup
- Hot Milk - 2 cups
- Vanilla - 2 tsp
- Heavy cream - 1 1/2 cups (whipped)
- Egg whites - 2 (stiffly beaten)
- Finely chopped pistachio nuts - 1/2 cup
- Almond extract - 1/2 tsp
- Mix water in hot milk. Add sugar and vanilla. Stirring until sugar is dissolved. Cool.
- Turn into the freezing tray of your refrigerator and chill until slightly thickened; fold gently into whipped cream.
- Return to freezing tray and freeze for one hour or until mush-like in consistency.
- Turn into chilled bowl, fold in the egg whites, chopped pistachio nuts and almond and beat until smooth, but not melted.
- Return to freezing tray and freeze until firm.